Thursday, January 27, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

We all have them! I'll fess up, confess, and say that mine are:

Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant. I realize I am not a tween but these girls make for some good trashy television. And they make me feel oh so good about my parenting skills.

Indulging in a whole pint of Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch ice-cream. Heaven! It's worth all of the guilty pleasure I can get.

Facebook, babycenter, and bloggy blog blogs. Addictive. Seriously addicting stuff.

The fact that on some nights I neglect all household duties and decide relaxing is way more important. "Happy wife, happy life!"

Sometimes rocking my sweet baby to sleep and holding her in my arms for awhile because I love the snuggles and miss when she used to sleep on me all the time. *Gasp*


I'm sure I have more, but off the top of my extremely tired, throbbing head this is all I can think of.  I will just add to the list as I think of them. Feel free to chime in!

2 comments:

  1. Here's one from me...staring at my beautiful granddaugher's pictures when I come home from a stressful day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you are at the park, tell me, it's in out back yard!!!

    ReplyDelete