Friday, January 14, 2011

New year, new blog

I finally got around to making a blog. Better yet, I finally found the TIME to make it. (YAY nap time!) Here's to hoping for another great year. 2010 is definitely the year to beat...as it was a year of pregnancy, giving birth to my beautiful little girl, and marrying the love of my life. Now I can just look forward to enjoying this new year as a family of three now and all the new adventures it will bring.

Follow me as I document my daughter's life and life as a mommy;
share recipes, stories, vent, gossip...you name it.

A perk of mommyhood:
 Being able to do all the things I would look silly doing without a kid! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! :) Super cute!
    PS. I read this when Sophia was napping : P

    Your fellow mommy,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete