Thursday, April 28, 2011

9 month stats.

We took P to the doctor for her 9 month well baby check-up and all is good! She is right on track developmentally. She is still going through some stranger anxiety though, you would have thought the nurse and doctor were ripping her arm off the way she was screaming. If you even look at her the wrong way she freaks. Drama!

Height: 27 and 1/2" - 58th percentile
Weight: 17 lbs. 15 oz. - Between 25th-50th percentile.

She had to get 4 shots on Monday because we had some catching up to do. Ever since then sleeping has been a nightmare, I'm not sure if that is just a coincidence or not.  I have read up a lot on baby sleep patterns and it looks like Payton is going through the dreaded 37 week, or 9 month sleep regression. It usually occurs when they go through some big developmental spurts that you can't see...on top of teething, and some possible separation anxiety that all negatively affect sleep. {Understatement of the century!}

Normally, she goes to sleep around 7:30 PM and wakes up at 6:30-7 AM, with 1-2 night-wakings. The past few days though she has kept mommy up for hours in the middle of the night. The worst was 2 nights ago when I was up until midnight getting her to try and sleep longer than 10 minutes, and then up from 3:50-5:30 AM. Fun right? She doesn't believe me when I tell her I need sleep.

I can't be up partying with you all night little girl.

Oy, Bring on the coffee!




5 comments:

  1. okay. ADORABLE. I seriously love mommy blogs :) Theyre SO inspiring bc you mama's do So much work! Im married, but no kiddos... I dont even know how id do it right now, but this gets me so excited for when it happens!!!! cute blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc every Friday-Sunday!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here!
    http://btrbb.com
    http://tawnassecret.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through My Saving Game's blog hop! Your baby is beautiful. And yes, stranger anxiety...I still remember that one, haha! I think that started happening to my son around the 8-10mo period so you ARE there. Fun times indeed!

    Anyway, I hosted my VERY FIRST blog hop yesterday and maybe you can visit later? Hope to read more from you :-)

    Blog hop link---http://www.joypagemanuel.com/2011/04/thursday-threading-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so cute! I can completely relate to the all nighters! I thought they would never end! I love finding new friends and new blogs to follow. New to "finding new friends" blog hop. Now following. Hope you can follow back.

    http://jeannasboutique.blogspot.com/
    http://jeannasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good of you sharing this great piece of information on here.Though i have no kid, i know it will be useful to my sister.Great post.Thanks.
    Meanwhile plz do visit my page read on freeing your mind and 5 steps to freeing your mind and comment to assist improve and share my works.
    Lovely day.
    EBENEZER.

    ReplyDelete