Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Phone Pictures

I did it. I did it. I did it. I finally uploaded the 700 pictures off of my phone yesterday onto the computer. Yes that's right...SEVEN HUNDRED!!! I didn't even know phones could hold that many without exploding. That's impressive. And quite the accomplishment on my part. I am starting Payton's memory photo book of her first year and photos from my phone are a must since they contain the only pictures from Payton's birth. My goal is to start creating the pages now so that it is made by her first birthday. Shutterfly.com has an awesome deal going on right now [Free Shipping on orders of $30 or more] and [20% Photo Books]. I would take advantage if I could but I have until July to splurge. And ooh baby will I ever.

A small fraction of my beloved phone pictures:

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment