Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Mediums.

Look who likes to show off what a big girl she is. She wants everyone to know...and know they will.

Photobucket

I will look away for just one minute and find this...

Standing up underneath a chair

Photobucket

Crawling into the kitchen and playing with the oven

Photobucket

Playing peek-a-boo mommy. (She does pull ups to try and get out of her play pen.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Needless to say, my days are very limited to what I can do now. My used to be leisurely mornings have turned into scavenger hunts and chases. My hands are full and I'm trying to grasp onto every minute I have left with my BABY. She manages to get into everything and once toys have lost their appeal, she will go on to crawl and find the next most appealing thing. Usually not toy related. I am very blessed though for an extremely happy, affectionate, loving baby. But because she is so sweet, loving, and affectionate she is very very clingy. Not that I mind so much per se', we all know I'm a sucker for some sweet baby love, but it does get impossible to get anything done. SO I've resorted back to my baby wearing days and we are both enjoying the time together as she keeps me company during my daily routines. We giggle. We sing. We dance. It's a happy medium. I don't have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off now at the end of the day. I can't speak for tomorrow though.

Photobucket

We are leaving for our week long family vacation to San Diego on Sunday! First stop though...Monterey! We will be hitting the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Sunday and I am beyond excited to see and take in the exquisite scenery, marine life, and what Payton will think of it all.

The only thing stopping me from jumping up and down in excitement like a little school girl is the thought of everything I have to do. I am a procrastinator to the worst degree. Always have and always will be. One of my worst faults; And although I thrive under the pressure because it forces me to do it...it is never much fun doing so. So tomorrow while most of you are having fun I hope...I will be packing, doing laundry, cleaning, doing more laundry, and cleaning some more. All while taking care of an 8 month old.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment