Sunday, July 3, 2011

3 weeks to go

Until Payton's first birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is about to be a year old. She is walking all over the place now and is about to officially be a toddler. It's a bittersweet feeling watching her grow up into a little girl now!

For her party we are going to our local park, which has a Water Play area to keep cool.





It's going to be so much fun throwing and planning her party.

We are doing a Hello Kitty theme with red and teal colors.

And the party would not be complete without good friends and family, pizza, and....SNOWCONES!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! Congrats on your baby girl turning one soon. My little man turns one in October. I found you blog through Mama Blog on Baby Center. my site is http://highheelsbootsandbinkies.blogspot.com/
    I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete